Materials used in each piece varies and are specified in the description of the item.
Please note that jewelry will naturally tarnish over time.
Our materials are high quality and we encourage you to take good care of your jewelry.
- Keep your jewelry away from contact with water.
- Please remove the jewelry before washing hands, swimming or applying body care products such as perfume, hairspray, soaps and lotion as this could harm the metals and reduce the lifetime of plating, as well as cause discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Put on jewelry last when dressing, and take off first when undressing
- Avoid hard contact which could cause scratches, chips and other damage
- Store your jewelry in a ziplock bag when not in use to keep it away from moisture and humidity in the air
- When it gets dirty, you may use a jewelry polishing cloth to clean it. Please not use cleaning solution or abrasive as it may damage the stone/ metal.
DO YOU SHIP OUTSIDE THE US?
Yes, we do, but contact us before making a purchase to see if there is any restriction on shipping to your country.
Each country has different postal service and import regulations. You will likely be charged a customs fee upon delivery or at your local post office, in order to receive the item. This fee can be up to 30% the value of the jewelry item, and is the responsibility of the buyer.
Refusal/return of the package will be considered a refund. The amount refunded will be subjected to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping fees are non- refundable.
Please check with your local postal service before making a purchase in order to avoid confusion and frustration.